.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kitty Knits


     I've been on a "kitty" kick for the past two days. I found this adorable pattern by Linda at Natural Suburbia and I've just gone kitty crazy! It takes me about an hour to make one. It uses so little yarn that I have been using bits from my "ball stash". They are great little stash busters. 

     The most fun part of this for me has been naming them. The original pattern done by Linda was named "Beans". I adopted that same name for the first little guy I made (first picture). When I started using other colors, they needed other names. I had my friends on Bizzy Crochet's FB page help me name one of the kitties...which I called Paprika, but there were so many cute names I decided that I needed to make a kitty for each name. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the list. 


"Beans"


"Porridge"


"Sprinkles"


"Paprika"


"Noodles"


"Cherry" and "Pumpkin"

Size 6 dpns, a little ball of yarn, and some fluff....THE CUTE IS RIDICULOUS!


 Once again...here is the pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...