.

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Pattern Project



Here's a preview of the colors. The yarns are Red Heart Super Saver "Spring Green" and some No Boundaries WalMart brand boucle yarn I picked up about 5 years ago and it just keeps hanging around my stash. I'm sure that it could be substituted with another Red Heart yarn. The product label on the WalMart yarn calls for a size K, so I'm sure another worsted weight will be more than sufficient.

I am starting the pattern today and will post pictures as I get some things done. :)

This is going to be another Learning Baby Toy.

1 comment:

  1. ok founs your site I am chicken crazy so will be making your chicken as soon as i finish chicken booties I started knitting yesterday

    ReplyDelete

Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL

     Crafting Memories: Section 5 of the Memories Blanket CAL Oh my gosh!! It's the last week of the Memories CAL already!! I can't ...