.

Friday, October 03, 2008

More Fingerless Gloves

Here we have the emergency pair of fingerless gloves that Stefani just had to have for the Homecoming game next week. Our school colors, in case you haven't figured it out, are orange and black.

The fingertips got a little long. But, she's going to be out in the cold, so that will be ok. This is the first time that I've made these with WW acrylic yarn and everything turned out a bit bigger than the wool does. I used bamboo dpn's on this and I didn't care for the way the acrylic stuck to the bamboo needles. If I do these in acrylic again, I'm using my metal dpn's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groundkeeper's Hut Crochet Pattern - Part 5 - Decorations

  🌿✨ Crafting Enchantment: Decorating Your Groundkeeper's Hut with Whimsical Wonders! 🎃🍄 Greetings, creators of magical things! As we...